Fees and Payment
1. Who is Mother NatureCare Research Formulations Private Limited (MNCRFPL)?
MNCRFPL, a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at B-12, Shree Kunj Greens, BesideRutu Villa, New Alkapuri Road, Gotri Vadodara-390021, India (“Company”), operates www.mothernaturecare.in and its mobile and tablet applications (“Platforms”) when developed, which inter alia facilitates the purchase ofproducts sold by the Company to the users of the Platforms (“Users”).
2. What is this Fees and Payments Policy?
3. Fees and Payment Options
1. MNCRFPLdoes not levy any fee for browsing the Platforms. MNCRFPLmay, in future, consider levying fees on the Users for using the Platforms as a whole, or for use of certain features of the Platforms. In such an event, you agree to pay any such fees, as applicable. MNCRFPLdoes not
covenant or guarantee providing you with a notice prior to enforcing such a levy of fees. Your continued usage of the Platforms after such change in the fees will be considered to be your acceptance of such changes.
2. In order to ensure User convenience, MNCRFPLoffers multiple payment options to Users. MNCRFPL, without prior notice to Users, reserves the right to add or delete payment options from the ones listed below:
1. Payment through net banking facilities;
2. Payment through select credit cards;
3. Payment through select debit cards;
4. Any other payment option as may be provided by MNCRFPLfrom time to time.
The payment options referred to above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Payment Options”. While reasonable endeavours are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels, presently, MNCRFPLaccepts payments only from major, select banking avenues.
4. It is expressly clarified that accepting a User’s payment through the Payment Options is solely at MNCRFPLdiscretion. MNCRFPLreserves the right to reject payment from a User through the Payment Options for any reason whatsoever.
5. While using the Payment Options, Users agree to provide correct, complete and accurate financial information such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment instrument account details which may be stored by MNCRFPLthird party payment gateway provider. Users shall not use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument which is not lawfully owned by him/her or which the User has not been lawfully authorised to use. The User shall solely be responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her financial information. MNCRFPLdisclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorised use of the User’s financial information and/or identity, including, details relating the Payment Options.
6. MNCRFPLshall not be held responsible and shall not assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by a User owing to:
1. a lack of authorisation for any transaction, including such transactions carried out on gift cards and vouchers issued to Users as a part of MNCRFPL promotions;
2. the exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the User and the issuing bank;
3. any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction; or
4. a declination of transaction for reasons beyond MNCRFPLcontrol.
7. MNCRFPLreserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions a User may undertake over the Platforms. Should the User exceed such transaction limits imposed by MNCRFPL, MNCRFPLreserves the right to refuse to process such transactions. MNCRFPLmay refuse to process transactions emanating from Users who have suspicious or questionable transaction history on the Platforms. Should MNCRFPLbe dissatisfied with the credibility of a User or the genuineness of a transaction carried out on the Platforms, MNCRFPLshall have the right to reject such transactions. MNCRFPLmay also choose to delay the dispatch of Products purchased by such Users or cancel the entire purchase at its sole discretion. The User agrees that MNCRFPLshall not be liable for any damage, interests or claims resulting from MNCRFPLdecision to not process a transaction or delay in the processing of a transaction on account of a User’s suspicious activity on the Platforms.
8. To enable Users to make payments for buying Products on the Platforms, in addition to this FPP Policy, the terms and conditions of the User’s bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may be applicable. The User’s bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent the User from making electronic payments for buying the Products on the Platforms and MNCRFPLdoes not control the same and hence, shall not be at any point in time held liable.
9. MNCRFPLmay, from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks, to open nodal bank accounts under applicable Indian laws. This will be done to facilitate the payments between Users and other third parties, apart from MNCRFPL. These third parties may include other service providers including payment aggregators, prepaid instrument providers, courier and logistic service providers etc. Upon successful delivery of the Products purchased by you through the Platforms, MNCRFPLshall initiate payments to third party service providers.
10. If it is brought to the User’s notice that a charge has been created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Product(s) on the Platforms and the User is not aware of such purchase on the Platforms, the User is first, required to verify if his/her family members, friends or business colleagues were authorised to carry out the purchase of Product(s) on the Platforms. If, despite this, the User continues to be unable to identify the charge created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Product(s) on the Platforms, the User may report such unauthorised purchase to MNCRFPLwithin 30 (thirty) days from the date on which the unauthorised purchase was carried out on the Platforms in order to enable MNCRFPLinitiate investigations.
Grievance Redressal Any grievances relating to the FPP Policy may be directed by you to the grievance officer of MNCRFPLwho can be contacted at email@example.com.